Fate of 4.14 targets

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Fri Aug 7 10:38:38 EDT 2020

FYI: For illustration, I've put together a staging tree including everything up to the final removal of kernel 4.14 here:
https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/staging/adrian.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/remove414
https://github.com/adrianschmutzler/openwrt/commits/remove414

Both trees are equivalent, just the "viewer" is different :-)

Best

Adrian