Restoring (old) config backups and

mail at adrianschmutzler.de mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Mon Aug 3 14:40:54 EDT 2020

Hi,

I've already merged this a few days ago and added some documentation here:
https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/installation/generic.sysupgrade#upgrade_compatibility

Note that with the different manuals on the sysupgrade process, I haven't really found a natural place for that, so if somebody has a better idea, I'm open to suggestions.

However, this only remotely touches your initial subject, of course.

Best

Adrian