[OpenWrt-Devel] Advice needed - Proper approach to port 5G/LTE modem into OpenWRT

Jeonghum Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:14:25 EDT 2020

Hello Enrico,

Thank you for your email!

I couldn't find what upstream connection manager is but there was
ModemManager in my googling result.
But studying about ModemManager would make my work something that must
start from scratch.

I think studying UCI interface / libraries, and ubus would be good approach
for me. The CM I have anyway makes the interface wwan0 work. So I will try
to whoot problems one by one. So that I believe I can make my CM work well.

Thank you for your interest. I love OpenWRT, Lua & Luci.

Thank you!
Jeonghum

2020년 4월 27일 (월) 오후 7:45, Enrico Mioso <mrkiko.rs at gmail.com>님이 작성: