[OpenWrt-Devel] Phase2 packages buildbot has failed since the kconfig changes

Eneas Queiroz cotequeiroz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:21:34 EDT 2020

It would be easier if I could reproduce the bug locally.

I would like to take a look at the failed 'Config-build.in' (haven't
seen this file ever), and 'tmp/.config-package.in'.

Meanwhile, I will try my luck with the SDK, which I don't do very often myself.

Do the phase1 bots have the feeds enabled?  Perhaps something in the
packages feed generates the unmet direct dependency.   I recall python
bluetooth module picking up kmod-bluetooth without checking one of its
dependencies (USB_SUPPORT, perhaps).  Anyway, I hope I can find out
something by looking at the config.in sources.