[OpenWrt-Devel] QCA9994 outdoor 13km link

support at maxnet.al support at maxnet.al
Fri Sep 20 16:04:57 EDT 2019

Hi Vincent,

I have tried short distance with ddwrt and i get 1733/1733 datarates and about 1Gbps real traffic using iperf. Ubiquiti and MikroTik have 80MHz outdoor radios and they work good. I don't want to use 160MHz which is very wide and there are lot of 20MHz channels within that will create interferences. Actually i want to benefit from VHT-NSS4 so at 80MHz channel i will get 1560Mbps. Ben Greear also thinks that is something wrong with ACK timing.From: Vincent Wiemann <vincent.wiemann at ironai.com>