[OpenWrt-Devel] Any interest in a 'ct' iperf3?

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Oct 29 09:23:52 EDT 2019

On 10/28/2019 11:14 PM, Petr Štetiar wrote:
> Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com> [2019-10-28 14:42:32]:
>
> Hi Ben,
>
>> found and fixed a bunch of issues
>
> apart from lack of time, do you've any other good reason to not upstream those
> changes? :-)

The original SO_BINDTODEVICE patches were offered upstream
and there is no interest.  My recent changes would need
rebasing to clean them up before upstreaming, and I am not going
to spend any serious time on that since I'd still have to run
my own tree to get the SO_BINDTODEVICE patches and anything
else not accepted upstream.

Thanks,
Ben

--