[OpenWrt-Devel] improved handling of contributions [Was: Re: patches from 2018]

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Tue Oct 29 09:01:00 EDT 2019

> -----Original Message-----
> From: openwrt-devel [mailto:openwrt-devel-bounces at lists.openwrt.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Schmutzler
> Sent: Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2019 13:25
> To: 'Petr Štetiar' <ynezz at true.cz>
> Cc: 'OpenWrt Development List' <openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org>; 'Tom Psyborg' <pozega.tomislav at gmail.com>; 'John Crispin'
> <john at phrozen.org>
> Subject: Re: [OpenWrt-Devel] improved handling of contributions [Was: Re: patches from 2018]

Addendum:

In case I'm accepted into the group, I'd actually like to introduce a "stale" tag for GH right away.

I'm currently going through some of the PRs without response and ping authors, and would additionally label those "stale" if/after I got rights to do so. This would be PRs with at least one month (even more in most cases) no response from the author.

Note that this is not meant to force a particular solution, but just for the convenience of having GH tidied up for the moment.

Best

Adrian