[OpenWrt-Devel] [Suggestions] Streamline localization by using Weblate for the project, use LiberaPay or OpenCollective to enable people to donate

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Tue Oct 15 06:17:20 EDT 2019

On 9/25/19 3:24 PM, Scott wrote:
> [...]

Weblate approved hosting OpenWrt and it is surprisingly addictive. The
project is found here[0] and the automatic PR creation works[1] also.
Thanks for pointing to that project! Happy translating I guess...

Best,
Paul

[0]: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/openwrt/
[1]: https://github.com/openwrt/luci/pull/3190