[OpenWrt-Devel] dnsmasq not leasing after a while. Sometimes more than 5 times a day

Denis Periša darkman.hr at gmail.com
Mon May 27 10:03:33 EDT 2019

Yes, dnsmasq is still running but lease is not given.. I don't know how to
debug it more.
Configuration is simple, one subnet range 192.168.0.10 to 192.168.0.200 on
wlan0 interface for example. But it's not wifi issue, local also.
It sends mail as soon as error is detected and restarts dnsmasq after which
it works. Device is not rebooting.
 OpenWrt 18.06-SNAPSHOT, r7766-e9a7344550

Also my scripts checkes two times just to rule out false negative.
Also, more public exposure or none is pretty much same.. I have device
which gets maybe 1-2 person and one with 50 .. behaving same. After a while
it stops responding. Any more debug I could use somewhere?