[OpenWrt-Devel] Commit 8dcc1087602e breaks FA526 (Gemini) compile

Boris Krasnovskiy borkra at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:30:41 EDT 2019

Hi Linus,

I do not see anything wrong for your target. And I do not have any Gemini devices.

Crash during init that you can see, is pretty far along in the boot process, so toolchain likely correct.

Maybe an issue with some packages…

You can run “ gcc -Q --help=target” on the compiled cross toolchain and check if default settings are correct, or post the output.

Can you send us the crash log?

Thank you,
Boris Krasnovskiy