[OpenWrt-Devel] Meson/Ninja build system

Jan Pavlinec jan.pavlinec at nic.cz
Mon Mar 18 08:35:53 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to add ninja and meson to packages feed. The reason for that
is described here https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/1871 and
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/issues/8315 .
If you want to look at that, my test repo is here
https://github.com/ja-pa/meson-turris but it's not ready for primetime
yet...

Regards,

J.P.