[OpenWrt-Devel] ipq40xx: backport I2C QUP changes from 4.17

Piotr Dymacz pepe2k at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 14:57:03 EST 2019

Hi,

I'm observing various I2C related issues on ALFA Network AP120C-AC board
with AT97SC3205T TPM module. As there was a major update of the I2C QUP
driver in 4.17, I decided to backport whole series [1].

I have patch ready in my staging tree [2] and would like to get feedback
from others, using I2C on ipq40xx board, just to make sure this doesn't
introduce any regressions.

This driver is also used on ipq806x platform but AFAIK there are no
boards using I2C bus there.

[1] https://do-db2.lkml.org/lkml/2018/3/12/432
[2] https://git.openwrt.org/openwrt/staging/pepe2k.git

--