[OpenWrt-Devel] [RFC]merge routing repository to packages

Gio gio at diveni.re
Sun Jul 7 15:35:17 EDT 2019

Splitting openwrt-routing into its own feed was a move to make it easier for
routing protocol developers to keep theyr packages well maintained without the
need of giving commit access to the whole openwrt repository.

So either we give commit access to all those people or we fall back in the
past problematic situation.

Cheers!
Gio