[OpenWrt-Devel] RFT: kernel bump for 4.19 + Flow Offload

Koen Vandeputte koen.vandeputte at ncentric.com
Wed Feb 27 11:21:58 EST 2019

Hi All,

Another week .. another kernel bump ..

This week, stable 4.19 received a fair amount of changes for netfilter
and offloading stuff.

The bump required some altering of patches at critical locations to make
everything apply squeaky clean.

To be absolutely sure, I would like to file a request here for
additional testing on 4.19:

If you are running 4.19 already, and make use of flow offloading,

feel free to compile my staging tree (master branch) [1] and check if
all is working normally.

Please leave a tested-by tag and specify the target you tested, so I can
add it to the patch. :-)

Thanks,

Koen

[1] https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/staging/xback.git;a=summary