[OpenWrt-Devel] [packages] pcre build fail

Jan Kardell jan.kardell at telliq.com
Wed Feb 13 10:30:07 EST 2019

Hi,

The package libpcrecpp fails to build if pcre is fist built without it,
and thereafter adding libpcrecpp to the config. It can be fixed by either:

1: Adding PKG_CONFIG_DEPENDS:=CONFIG_PACKAGE_libpcrecpp to the package
makefile

2: Always have --enable-cpp in CONFIGURE_ARGS

I would prefer 2. How do the maintainers want it?

I could send a PR if needed.

//Jan

--

"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone."
- Bjarne Stroustrup