[OpenWrt-Devel] Improve local business

Janey Chang janey at seocompanysg.com
Tue Apr 30 04:32:57 EDT 2019

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Are you looking to get SEO done on your website?

Want to see your website on Top of the 1st page of Google or other major
search engine?

Over 85% of online searchers focus on the 1st page of any search engine
result. If your website does not make it to the first page, you can lose
potential traffic on your webpage and consequently major chunk of your
business revenue.

Your website needs immediate improvement for some major issues with your
website.

-Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases

-Unorganized social media accounts

-Not compatible with all mobile devices

-Many bad back links to your website

If you are interested, please reply me on this email with the list of
keywords and domain (s) which you want to target. We will analysis your
website and send full free Analysis report along with suitable plan.

I'd be happy to share our past work and client testimonials and Client
testimonials.

I'm waiting for your prompt reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Janey Chang

Business Development Manager

Contact No:- +65 3158 0551

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, (i.e., to ensure that we do
not contact you again for this matter), please send a blank mail to it with
NO as Subject.