[OpenWrt-Devel] umbim: registration set support

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Tue Apr 9 17:03:56 EDT 2019

Bjørn Mork <bjorn at mork.no> writes:
> Ingo Feinerer <feinerer at logic.at> writes:
>
>> anyone willing to review/commit this diff?
>>
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2019-January/015445.html
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2019-January/015444.html
>

> I assume John is very busy based on currently observed activity.  So you
> may have to be patient...
>
> The patch is registered in patchwork, so it's safely queued and will not
> be lost: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1022983/

Is there anything I or anyone else can do to help here?

There are far too many patches like this one just sitting in patchwork.
Pull requests on github works really well for the repos there. Thanks a
lot to all the hard working reviewers/committers! But stuff like umbim
here, and the other repos only avilable on git.openwrt.org, seems to
depend on single maintainers. That is a problem for a volunteer
project. You can't depend on people having infinite spare time.  Very
few have...

Definitely not blaming anyone for lack of time. But is there any chance
someone else can push a few patches to umbim.git?  And maybe look
through patchwork for anything else currently falling through the
cracks?

Thanks,

Bjørn