[OpenWrt-Devel] Right 02_network script for DSA switched boards (v4.19)

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Sun Oct 14 17:39:57 EDT 2018

On 10/14/2018 11:25 PM, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 10:47 PM Hauke Mehrtens <hauke at hauke-m.de> wrote:
>
>> There is a typo in your script, it should be
>> ucidef_set_interfaces_lan_wan, with an s and not
>> ucidef_set_interface_lan_wan.
>
> Yeah I noticed too, thanks. I'm still experimenting with it.
> Is there another DSA switched device I can look at for
> inspiration?
>
> Yours,
> Linus Walleij

That was more or less the only change I did when I tried DSA on the
lantiq target.

The Turris Omnia uses DSA:
https://git.openwrt.org/9f3f61a0d968fbe7b93899f948f3c34612683ba6
And some other targets, I just greped for CONFIG_NET_DSA to find the
other target.

We are still missing a script to convert a swconfig configuration to a
bridge configuration for DSA.

Hauke