[OpenWrt-Devel] Missing skb->dst with flow offloading

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed May 30 14:14:42 EDT 2018

Hey Pablo,

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 8:05 PM, Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo at netfilter.org> wrote:
> If there a more drivers in-tree that need this, we may add
> skb_dst_set_noref() calls to _hook function in the flowtable codebase.

Can I, then, take that as an implicit acknowledgement that this
observed behavior on OpenWRT is to be expected with the current state
of events, and that I should patch my driver accordingly?

As one example of this in tree, take a look at vxlan -- it's using it
for the mtu/pmtu exactly as WireGuard does.

Regards,
Jason