[OpenWrt-Devel] Moving the mailing lists

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon May 28 08:35:04 EDT 2018

I just tried to follow a link I had referred to in another dicussion
 ( http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2018-April/011701.html )
and got "403 Forbidden".  I note that the article now is available as
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2018-April/011701.html
but that doesn't help much when the original reference is in another
immutable document.  Would it be possible to restore the old lede-dev
URLs for the part of the archive which used to be lede-dev?  Or is that
too hard to be worth the effort?

All the stale forum.openwrt.org links are bad enough.  Didn't need
another set of stale openwrt doc links...

Thanks,
Bjørn