[OpenWrt-Devel] ipq40xx cpu frequency

Roman Yeryomin roman at advem.lv
Fri May 4 10:12:16 EDT 2018

Hi Christian,

I'm seeing this

[    1.275858] cpufreq: cpufreq_online: CPU0: Running at unlisted freq:
632000 KHz
[    1.276620] cpufreq: cpufreq_online: CPU0: Unlisted initial frequency
changed to: 716000 KHz

on ap-dk01 board (I suspect others may be affected too, I don't have hw
to test).

Looks like related to your commit
a44d435c1d ipq40xx: fix apss cpu overclocking spam

While it fixes the original problem described, it would be nice not to
misconfigure the clock anyway.
Also, since the official highest frequency is 716.8MHz, wouldn't it be
more logical to fix it in appropriate board dts (if needed) and not in
the common dtsi?

Regards,
Roman