[OpenWrt-Devel] Latest OpenWRT on Gemini v4.14

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Tue Mar 6 17:43:15 EST 2018

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 9:28 PM, Linus Walleij <linus.walleij at linaro.org> wrote:

> I have a forward-port hack-ish thing for Gemini,
> this 500K patch on top of openwrt HEAD:
>
> https://dflund.se/~triad/krad/gemini/0001-gemini-Forward-port-to-v4.14.patch

I have updated the patch after Hans Ulli Kroll and Hauke Merthens
feedback and uploaded the result at the same URL.

Even if we do not include this in the next release it would be good
to work on these changes for the next to the next release I think,
the build changes etc seem to work fine. I suspect it already works
better than the old patches.

Yours,
Linus Walleij