[OpenWrt-Devel] dnscrypt-proxy package missing in snapshot

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Wed Jun 6 12:38:27 EDT 2018

Hi,

It doesn't look like there are any takers for this task.
Can anyone guide me to a 101 tutorial on making a brand new package?
dnscrypt-proxy 2 is completely different from its predecessor. There are
sources, as well as pre-build binaries for 20+ architectures.
go is required to build.

I'd very much appreciate for helping do this,
Maciej