[OpenWrt-Devel] Arduino support no ttyUSB0 no ttyACM0 :((

freebsd at tango.lu freebsd at tango.lu
Tue Jul 31 04:02:50 EDT 2018

Hello List,

I have got a new WRT 1200 AC running LEDE:

https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/17.01.4/targets/mvebu/generic/

Sadly noticed that the ttyUSB ttyACM support is missing.

Is there an alternate kernel which has these?

If someone precompiled the kernel modul what I can just wget:

Firmware Version	LEDE Reboot 17.01.4 r3560-79f57e422d / LuCI lede-17.01
branch (git-17.290.79498-d3f0685)
Kernel Version	4.4.92

on the router that would be nice although it would be just too easy... I
really don't want to go DDwrt on this one.

Do you have a vmware/vbox image with all the toolchains to crossbuild
the kernel and apps for this platform?

Thank you.