[OpenWrt-Devel] Disclaimer for user documentation?

Sebastian Kemper sebastian_ml at gmx.net
Sat Jul 28 07:59:05 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm adding a page about FreeSWITCH to the OpenWrt user documentation. I would like to add a guide on setting up a configuration to use freeswitch with Ekiga, along the lines of a testing ground for people to use and play around with before they take on other endeavors.

But I'm a bit reluctant to do it because if somebody sets up SIP connections wrongly it can cost them money (PBX getting hacked etc.). I don't want any blame for that.

Can there maybe be a general disclaimer that disclaims any liability that users adding documentation can link to? I've searched if something like this exists already but didn't find anything.

Kind regards,
Seb