[OpenWrt-Devel] lede-imagebuilder-17.01.5-ar71xx-generic.Linux-x86_64 fails to build image

Mikael Bak mbak at fxnet.hu
Thu Jul 19 05:13:43 EDT 2018

Hi,

On 2018-07-19 08:49, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> As a workaround, run the following command once within the IB/SDK directory:
>
> sed -i -e 's,/\(usr\|lib\|etc\)/,/###/,g' ./staging_dir/host/lib/libc.so.6

Executing the above command solves the problem on my system (Manjaro -
similar to Arch).

> This will prevent the bundled glibc from trying to dlopen() libraries on
> the host system which is the root cause of the assertion.

Thank you very much for the quick workaround!

Is it generally recommended to use Debian or Ubuntu for building images?
I do not have to use Manjaro for that if it's difficult for the project
to support it.

Cheers,
Mikael