[OpenWrt-Devel] [LEDE-DEV] owrt landing page

Thomas Endt tmo26 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 10 16:56:53 EST 2018

Hi John,

First results on a private demowiki, see: https://lede-project.org/_media/wiki/ledewiki-owrtstyling.jpg

1) red marking: What are we going to do with the sidebar (raw, untouched styling; could be beautified)? Keep or remove?
2) blue marking: I remember there was some discussion about a new, fresh logo.
   I think now with the move to the LEDE codebase is the right time to refresh the wiki a bit too.
   Does anybody remember where that discussion happened and what the outcome was?
3) I changed my mind regarding hard cut. The OpenWrt wiki is still rw, and we should keep it that way until we have a plan on how to accomplish the actual merge of the wikis.

Thomas