[OpenWrt-Devel] dnscrypt-proxy package missing in snapshot

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Sat Feb 17 17:40:25 EST 2018

The OpenWrt Makefile aims to get dnscrypt-proxy 1.9.5 from a mirror at
https://github.com/dyne/dnscrypt-proxy

However, the upstream (Frank Denis) recently released a 2.0 which is
significantly different.
It's now written in go, instead of C and it support the new version of the
protocol (v2).

If we're going to get this package fixed we should see if we can get the
new one to run.
Probably should come from upstream at:
https://github.com/jedisct1/dnscrypt-proxy

Best regards,