[OpenWrt-Devel] [RFC] stop accepting 4/32M board patches

Carlos Ferreira carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:08:09 EST 2018

I still have a bunch of Old Foneras and some TP-Link 703N and TL-MR11U
battery powered micro-routers.
The foneras are kinda useless, but the TP-Links are somewhat usefull
and I still use them with OpenWRT.

What other inexpensive routers would you sugest to substitute the ones
from TP-Link I just cited?

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 at 14:02, Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was about to recommend the Download Stats page at https://downloads.openwrt.org/stats/ as a first cut...
>
> > Would it be possible to get some download stats for release/snapshot images,
> > so we can get some rough numbers about popularity of devices in the wild?
>
> BUT... that page doesn't seem to be collecting any stats since 21 Nov 2018. OpenWrt Admin's are cc'd on this note.
>
> Rich

Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute
Aveiro - Portugal
Work E-mail - cmf at av.it.pt
Skype & GTalk -> carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
LinkedIn -> http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmferreira