[OpenWrt-Devel] GPL Violation to chase + Engenius/Senao firmware non-update

Michael Holstein moholstein at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:13:26 EDT 2018

So sure them in small claims all over California to get their
attention at whatever the max is per pop.
Were it me I'd file a Federal one as they've subject and personal
jurisdiction and if you've really the balls, as class action allowing
anyone who bought one and was unable to upgrade, claim to damages ..
as that's true and been done in other cases, and that will absolutely
get their attention.
The request for preservation of ESI in conjunction with that filing
alone would be a hell of a battle of attrition (this I've done for
defense of employer for years, to appellate level) and you'll get your
source code, you just haven't asked in language  they understand.

So maybe get a lawyer friend from Dewey and Howe to write them, surely
one of you in Cali knows one.

-Michael.