[OpenWrt-Devel] We want to know how to modify Makefile

Tshu Shi tshu36 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 00:08:16 EDT 2018

 Hello,we are students from National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan.
We want to pack package of openvswitch v2.3.1 for openwrt-18.06, but it
seems like there are lots of differences in Makefile between v2.3.1 and
v2.9.2.
If we want to modify a Makefile for openvswitch v2.3.1 by the Makefile
offered by the openwrt offical github, where should we modify?
And if we want to download the openvswitch-2.8.2.tar.gz file from local
host instead of from https://www.openwrt.org/release/, are there anything
we should modify besides PKG_SOURCE_URL and PKG_HASH?
Looking forward to your reply.

Yours fairthfully,Li-Jen Hsu