[OpenWrt-Devel] clearfog pro - build eMMC with openwrt, not SDCARD

Darrell Jung - Hanshin Vision darrell.jung at hanshin-vision.com
Fri Aug 10 10:56:52 EDT 2018

Hi,

I found out below link and download openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-base-ext4.img from the site.
And flashing it to eMMC in clearfog pro. It is booted without problem.
https://www.lteforum.at/mobilfunk/clearfog-base.9718/

I build openwrt and check ext4 when make menuconfig with below openwrt github.
https://github.com/SolidRun/openwrt.

but I can see only openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-pro-ext4-sdcard.img.gz which looks only for SDCARD!
When I flashing it to clearfog pro, it is not booted properly. it looks SDCARD version which is not working on eMMC.

Do you know how to make the openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-base-ext4.img, not openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-pro-ext4-sdcard.img.gz on openwrt?

It looks it is related with target/linux/mvebu folder but I guess it is just made for SDCARD version.

Please let me know how to make the openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-base-ext4.img, not openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-pro-ext4-sdcard.img.gz on openwrt if you can.

Always thank you for all your help and I think I have a good progress and almost last point to make it work.

Thanks
Regards
Darrell Jung