[OpenWrt-Devel] GSoC Mentors Mailinglist

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Mon Mar 6 10:49:26 EST 2017

Hi there,

I recently published a blog post for GSoC 2017 at
https://blog.freifunk.net/2017/03/05/gsoc-2017-and-freifunk-students-wanted/

Hopefully this answers some questions to interested students, feel free
to share :)

Our next step is to invite you as possible mentors to the GSoC Dashboard
and to our mentors mailing list.

Can you please send me your email address you wish to be registered there?

After having you on the mailing list it will be easier to distribute
information, instead of writing to a bunch of different mailing lists :)
We also need it to discuss proposals later on.

The org admins you can contact via gsoc-org-admins at freifunk.net

Best regards,

Andi