[OpenWrt-Devel] how to commit a diff to openwrt

Yongkui Han (yonhan) yonhan at cisco.com
Fri Jun 9 16:13:58 EDT 2017

Hi openwrt community,

I have tried to reach Steven Barth (cyrus at openwrt.org<mailto:cyrus at openwrt.org>) for a diff to enable ASLR PIE support for openwrt. I did not get response, instead I got the below reject message.

550 5.1.1 <cyrus at openwrt.org<mailto:cyrus at openwrt.org>>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

So I would like to try this mailing list to seek advices on how to proceed. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I have read the below two wiki links:

https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/submittingpatches
https://dev.openwrt.org/wiki/SubmittingPatches

Thanks,