[LEDE-DEV] LEDE v17.01.2 service release
jo at mein.io
Mon Jun 12 05:43:32 PDT 2017
The LEDE Community is proud to announce the second service release of
stable LEDE 17.01 series.
LEDE 17.01.2 "Reboot" incorporates a fair number of fixes back ported
from the development branch during the last seven weeks.
Some selected highlights of the service release are:
* Linux kernel updated to version 4.4.71 (from 4.4.61 in v17.01.1)
* Fixed TX power limit handling of ath9k
* Various fixes to the rt2x00 wireless driver
* Various fixes to odhcpd
* Various fixes to firewall
* Security fixes to vulnerabilities in Samba, Dropbear, OpenVPN and
* Assorted platform fixes for ar71xx, bcm53xx, brcm63xx, ipq806x,
lantiq, ramips and x86
For a detailed list of changes since 17.01.1 refer to
For latest information about the 17.01 series, refer to the wiki at:
To download the v17.01.2 images, navigate to:
As always, a big thank you goes to all our active package maintainers,
testers, documenters and supporters.
The LEDE Community
More information about the Lede-dev