[OpenWrt-Devel] MV88E6060 switch

Nerijus Baliūnas nerijus at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 20 17:49:29 EDT 2017

2017-07-21 00:36, Sergey Ryazanov rašė:
>> No received/sent packets on br-lan and eth0 before and after modprobe
>> mv88e6060.ko.
>
> Did  you  saw  the  "Marvel 88E6060 PHY driver attached" string in the
> kernel messages? If so then at least the driver detects switch chip.

No. BTW, do I understand correctly - I have to use mv88e6060.ko which
should use CONFIG_MVSWITCH_PHY or is CONFIG_MVSWITCH_PHY alone enough?

> This driver uses VLAN tags to determine which port the frame should be
> sent from. Try to create couple of VLAN sub-interfaces on eth0 with ID
> 1 and 2 and work with them.

I'll try.

> And BTW do you use OpenWRT or LEDE and which version?

Actually I use barrier breaker, as the device has only 16 MB RAM so
I thought an earlier version will use less resources. But I can try
later versions.

Thanks,
Nerijus