[OpenWrt-Devel] Failing builds because of 404

Zoltan HERPAI wigyori at uid0.hu
Thu Jul 13 06:17:28 EDT 2017

Hi Federico,

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017, nemesis wrote:

> A few builds that were working fine stopped working recently. The
> errors I'm getting are related to some sources not being found, eg:

> ca-certificates
[snip]

There was an NMU upload due to the below, deprecating the 20161130
release:
  * Add StartCom and WoSign certificates to mozilla/blacklist.txt as they are
     now untrusted by the major browser vendors. Closes: #858539

I'll update the package in the next few hours.

> linux-3.10.36
[snip]

Use this patch:
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/commit/9a1fd3e313cedf1e689f6f4e342528ed27c09766

> Is anybody else experiencing the same issue?
> Should I update something on the builds?

Regards,
Zoltan H