[OpenWrt-Devel] python ctypes.util.find_library cannot find libc

Alexandru Ardelean ardeleanalex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:23:27 EST 2017

Hey Andrew & 郭涛

Sorry I did not answer sooner.

@Andrew: do you have a Makefile for the python-iptables packages ?
I'd like to try to build it and see the issue. Or, are you just using
that .py file ?
Can you give a bit more input on which Python version you're using,
and which OpenWrt version?

If the issue is still present in the current packages trunk, I'd like to fix it.
And if  郭涛's fix works, we can apply it to trunk.

Thanks
Alex