[OpenWrt-Devel] Is there a way I can restore balance to the force?

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Tue Oct 25 19:14:47 EDT 2016

Hi David,

I did not personally attend but from a quick private talk with blogic it
sounded to me like there's been some constructive discussion in a calm
atmosphere that at least helped to clear up the status quo.

Hauke currently tries to organize a follow up conference call to further
discuss topics with a wider range of involved people - so far it looks
like that conference call will be on November the 5th.

I am not aware of any specific action items being agreed upon already
but from what I understood, parties had been asked to think about their
wishes and demands for any potential re-merge processes.

~ Jo