[OpenWrt-Devel] [OpenWrt] TR-069 for OpenWrt

Delbar Jos Jos.Delbar at technicolor.com
Mon May 30 04:59:46 EDT 2016

Eric,

Sounds good. Please continue scheduling the online meeting in parallel. I think we’ll need both.

Jos

From: Eric Schultz [mailto:eschultz at prplfoundation.org]
I think your idea for an in-person workshop is a great idea. While we were planning on having a online meeting with the interested parties, I think an in-person workshop is an even better idea. There's a lot of potential code on the table and related projects to fund. I know from prpl's perspective we want to make sure the result is valuable to industry and the community. I don't want to put everyone on the spot so I'll contact individually Felix, Luka and Wotjek and get their feedback (unless they'd like to comment here). If everyone's in agreement, we can work out a time and place that works well for everyone.