[OpenWrt-Devel] Introducing the LEDE project

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Thu May 5 16:08:37 EDT 2016

Might I submit that my impression is that Kaloz (at least) holds
infrastructure hostage to maintain control, and that the fundamental
problem here is that OpenWrt is *not* democratic and ignores what people
who were ones visibly working on openwrt want and overrides their wishes
because he/they has/have the keys.

That doesn't work.  Perhaps I'm wrong, but that is certainly my impression.

There isn't management for openwrt except by democratic/meritocratic
principles, and no one should try to force it to be otherwise.

Regards,

Daniel