[OpenWrt-Devel] Introducing the LEDE project

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Wed May 4 20:05:09 EDT 2016

On 16-05-04 07:59 PM, Fernando Frediani wrote:
> Just curious to know by the names that signed the announcement of the
> new project being know OpenWrt Developers why weren't there enough votes
> inside OpenWrt to do this reboot and reorganize it completely under the
> LEDE Project ideas ?

I don't know if there is a project charter, but from when I was
developer (I step aside because I was having personal issues not openwrt
related) I wasn't aware of an actual voting mechanism or constitution
that said majority rules.  I'm not sure that there is an actual
democratic method of decision making in the current framework.

Regards,

Daniel