[OpenWrt-Devel] Introducing the LEDE project

Karl Palsson karlp at tweak.net.au
Wed May 4 18:52:03 EDT 2016

Daniel Dickinson <openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com> wrote:

> Silly question, but can you outline some specific examples of
> contributions that an outsider like me has somehow missed as
> being as concrete examples of companies contributing back to
> openwrt, rather than just benefiting from it?

Every commit from me. We're a tiny company who mostly works in
userspace, but we occasionally find tings to fix and fix them.
This apparently common idea that companies are running around
using openwrt and never contributing anything back just doesn't
seem to match any sort of reality.

Sincerely,
Karl P