[OpenWrt-Devel] Read-only mirror https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt is stuck since 12 days ago

Shankar Unni shankar.unni+openwrt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:40:25 EDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:53 AM, Karl Vogel <karl.vogel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Doesn't look like the SVN server is back yet either.
>
> Are there any plans to resurrect the anon SVN server? Or should everybody
> move to git.openwrt.org instead?

Yeah, I've been waiting for this, too (svn.openwrt.org).

It would be good to hear an official word from someone as to whether
this is ever going to come back up (i.e. is this only a delay?), or is
it a final decision to turn it off for good.

If it is going to be turned off for good, it would still be good to
bring it back up for at least a few weeks, to give people time to cut
away from it and transition their work and work flows..

Thanks in advance!