[OpenWrt-Devel] sysupgrade problems with uclient-fetch based wget

John Clark inindev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:59:57 EST 2016

I have the latest trunk running on a ramips architecture and I have
compiled in Bastian Bittorf's r48451 path fix for the new wget:
https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/48451

However, I am still having problems getting sysupgrade to work.  Is
sysupgrade working for anyone else running the >= r48451?

I have removed the stderr redirect to see the error -- it is reporting
"wget: applet not found"

Sending TERM to remaining processes ... ubusd logd netifd ntpd dnsmasq
Sending KILL to remaining processes ... ntpd
Switching to ramdisk...
Performing system upgrade...
Unlocking firmware ...

Writing from <stdin> to firmware ...  [ ]wget: applet not found

Upgrade completed
Rebooting system...