[OpenWrt-Devel] DD: CONFIG_BUSYBOX_DEFAULT_WGET is not set

John Clark inindev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:55:08 EST 2016

After a full distclean, uclient-fetch is now automatically being
selected by make defconfig (running make clean / feeds update -a / feeds
install -a / make defconfig without distclean did not trigger it for me).

I just wanted to report back that outside of the ddns-scripts issue
Weedy reported, all of my wget issues should be considered resolved at
this point.

--John