[OpenWrt-Devel] DD: CONFIG_BUSYBOX_DEFAULT_WGET is not set

John Clark inindev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:45:13 EST 2016

Is it intentional that wget is not available by default in the current
trunk?  I noticed this because /sbin/sysupgrade is failing in the
current build of designated driver due to this.  I thought I would point
it out.

chaos calmer
CONFIG_BUSYBOX_DEFAULT_WGET=y
CONFIG_BUSYBOX_DEFAULT_FEATURE_WGET_STATUSBAR=y
CONFIG_BUSYBOX_DEFAULT_FEATURE_WGET_AUTHENTICATION=y
CONFIG_BUSYBOX_DEFAULT_FEATURE_WGET_LONG_OPTIONS=y

designated driver