[OpenWrt-Devel] ping: patchwork registration/access issue

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Sun Jan 17 21:51:59 EST 2016

Hi,

Just to ping again on registration problem with patchwork.  I had
created an account which was supposed to send a confirmation email,
however the confirmation email never got sent (and is *not* in spam
folder), and I cannot request new confirmation, nor is there a 'I forgot
my password' option, nor can I login to patchwork with the account I
created.

In short the email and username I used with patchwork are not blocked
from doing any further action without administrative assistance (email
openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com, username cshore).

Regards,

Daniel