[OpenWrt-Devel] Additional dependency on dirname == PKG_NAME

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Sat Jan 9 20:28:35 EST 2016

Actually, this means that PKG_NAME is irrelevant to the source package
name issue; source package name *is* is the subdir name and PKG_NAME is
not related the source package name, so really the better solution is to
alter PKG_BUILD_DIR to use source package name instead of PKG_NAME
(since that is currently the main issue with having a source package
name different than the subdir name).

This nicely solves some outstanding issues with source package names,
PKG_NAME, and dependencies.

Regards,

Daniel