[OpenWrt-Devel] latency on PPPoA ADSL Annex A on using Lantiq

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Tue Aug 2 12:10:41 EDT 2016

On Tue, 2 Aug 2016 13:38:55 +0000
Daniel Niasoff <daniel at redactus.co.uk> wrote:

> I can provide remote ssh access if required. When using SSH you will
> notice it feels sluggish due to this issue.
>
> Any ideas pleeeease, I am really stuck here?

I can confirm your problem with PPPoE on ADSL. Also noticed high
latency on ssh connection through the router.
I guess it's not in the DSL part, because when using the TD8970 as
modem with pass through everything is fine.

best,
lynxis
--
Alexander Couzens

mail: lynxis at fe80.eu
jabber: lynxis at fe80.eu
mobile: +4915123277221
gpg: 390D CF78 8BF9 AA50 4F8F  F1E2 C29E 9DA6 A0DF 8604